Official Olympus E-PL5 thread. (other m4/3 are welcome too!) Show off your pics!

Really really like the last one Marcus. Needs a bit of CCW rotation though. Looks like you've had good weather for it too with nice skies.

You da man innit.

Cheers matey - yes its been blistering sunshine up here today... had to do some work in PP removing all the harsher shadows from the shots... lol

Thanks matey - its an amazing lens for the price isn't it... how are you getting on with yours?

Good, so far! I like it a lot. Yet to find the ideal subject for though, but I am experimenting. (y)
Here's one from yesterdays annual bowling picnic at The Rose & Bowl, Stacksteads, Lancs.
One thing it fails to do miserably though, make my team mates look good!
Bowling Picnic at The Rose & Bowl, Stacksteads. by wontolla1, on Flickr

Good, so far! I like it a lot. Yet to find the ideal subject for though, but I am experimenting. (y)
Here's one from yesterdays annual bowling picnic at The Rose & Bowl, Stacksteads, Lancs.
One thing it fails to do miserably though, make my team mates look good!
Bowling Picnic at The Rose & Bowl, Stacksteads. by wontolla1, on Flickr

That's good to hear matey.. Yes there was a few shots I took today with the fisheye and when I brought them into Lightroom it was clear that the shot didn't work..

Trial and error working out the types of shot it's good for.. Thankfully it's that tiny it's no hardship keeping the lens permanently in the little camera bag.. Lol

That's good to hear matey.. Yes there was a few shots I took today with the fisheye and when I brought them into Lightroom it was clear that the shot didn't work..

Trial and error working out the types of shot it's good for.. Thankfully it's that tiny it's no hardship keeping the lens permanently in the little camera bag.. Lol
Well, I liked it so much I bought a E-PM1 to keep it on (semi) permanently! At the moment, I think architecture and vehicles are the way to get the best out of it, but open to (and trying) other subjects.

Another from the bowling outing.
Strange things happen around the crown green!
Dont Ask! by wontolla1, on Flickr

E-PL3 & 45mm

157256814.jpg

The headland on that bowling green looks hammered, it must see alot of play! Loving all this fishy stuff!

Yep, it sure does get a lot of use! It is used every day by one club or another for outings and competitions.
It's a very tricky green too with several 'bomb holes' on it.
It was used for THIS too last weekend!

... I have no words. :LOL:

We don't have any crown greens, but we have 8 ABnormal ones that we look after. I'm glad the seasons nearly over, bloody bowlers... ;)
Fixed that for you, Walter Raleigh played crown green.

I walk like that after a couple of merlot's!

Had a play with snapseed android app on and fiddled with a few. Its a very easy app to use.

And a few more. I only took the 45mm as had it for a few weeks now and not really used it.

I've just picked up a 14mm 2.5 and the samyang 7.5mm to mount on the EPL. Not really had a chance to use them yet but will over the weekend.

Liking the pic and the subject!

Just got my E-PL5 back from Olympus (see previous post #425) I sent it too Cambridge, they sent it to Portugal (?) they sent it to me today.
Got to say it was a pretty good service they supplied. Not only was the shutter mech replaced, but the camera was serviced and every minor scratch and blemish
has gone! It is literally like a brand new camera and working sweet!
I was a bit miffed that the shutter had failed after only 4 months, but this has more than made up for that and I have my nice shiny camera back!

Excellent to hear they sorted it without too much hassle - fingers crossed I don't need to use the service but if I do at least I can be confident they should do a decent job (y)

Excellent! Cross-eyed next to a bar! Love it (y)
Is it your anniversary? Its ours today too, 46 years! I remember our wedding day as if it was yesterday, just wish it was tomorrow, I would cancel it!

ISO 12800, that's pretty damn good!

Back