Official Olympus E-PL5 thread. (other m4/3 are welcome too!) Show off your pics!

initially impressed with the LB, I always did like them they bring out the fun creative side in me.

of lens
DSC_2247_zps69f9118c.jpg

quick one with lens
P6150209_zpsb28d0cdf.jpg

Lensbaby stuff turned up today, looks really REALLY impressive for the bargain £69 paid.. only trouble is it has to go away til Sunday :(
Any pics with it yet?

Last edited:
blimey I was not expected this level of sharpness

Hmmm, been looking at one of these for a future purchase for landscape. Looks better than I thought!

That 14mm looks superb for landscape matey - might have to add that to my list for later on down the line (y)

Yeh, it does. I took the 14-42 with me as a backup just in case as it was my first outing with it, but I can now leave it at home! Very pleased with the IQ on it.
I've yet to test it in low light conditions, but have no qualms about the performance after reading reviews and the images so far. It also performs well at Macro, (well close ups anyhow!)
Straight out of camera, no PP at all.

I'm possibly going to sell mine, as the 20mm 1.7 gets my choice most of the time!

Is that the Panasonic 20mm? Heard good things about it.

Yes the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 is on my list as well as the Oly 45mm and Panasonic 14mm :D

This list is getting longer! (and longer) :stop:

Well, if anyone who hasn't got one is interested in the 14mm, give me a shout if you want to try it or something - would be keen myself to try out others - so a temporary/loaner swap would be cool :D

Well, if anyone who hasn't got one is interested in the 14mm, give me a shout if you want to try it or something - would be keen myself to try out others - so a temporary/loaner swap would be cool :D
Not a bad idea at all.
I have the 14mm (Panasonic) but someone out there will snap it up.
I have the 14-42 kit lens that looks redundant now and the 75-300mm, looking at one of the sigma art lenses next though, just love the style of these.
Also have a couple of older OM fit lenses with converters that look promising. Must give them a proper outing soon.

Last edited:
I have:

14-42mm RII Kit
40-150mm RII "kit"
14mm Panny f2.5
20mm Panny f1.7
17mm Olly f2.8 pancake (coming from Olympus any time soon!)

I tend to use 14mm width in lighter conditions, so the kit lens is good in that regard, but, the speed of the Panny 2.5 lens is really nice for longer exposures.

Back