Official Olympus E-PL5 thread. (other m4/3 are welcome too!) Show off your pics!

Solely with the em5 Dave? Did the Canon stay home?

I read a wedding togs blog a few months back who used 3 em5's for his weddings and he said it worked really well.

Good to hear anyway! (y)

yep, was a freebie mates wedding and my other friend was there with his Canon set up; I haven't taken on any paid work this year just the jobs that were booked last year, until I get a proper plan of what I want to offer and which market to offer to I am going to hold back a bit, 2012/2013 was too much all over the place and although I got through them all without problems I was left in a right mess..

that all over I can see where EM5's are more than up to the job, and the EPL5 for video(and some kickass fisheye shots) was more than capable, used the Tascam DR07ii to record sound, sync up in Premiere, job done.

messing around with the in camera effects and pretty much no light hence ISO 6400 1/20 handheld with the Lensbaby

14816062669_90719544b0_b.jpg

blimey, messing around with the vid modes this morning and was pleasantly surprised with the sound from the EPL5 mics, this all stock as is EPL5 w/ 9mm FE providing the vid and sound

Very nice indeed! The guitar playing's not bad either!

Does this work for anyone. It was taken with a 10 stop filter and 15 second but I'm not sure of it. Part of me is yes but most of me is saying I could of done better.

Back