Old boat in Langstone Harbour

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Went for walk along Langstone harbour and came across an old 'shipwrecked' boat :), taken with my X-E2 and 50-230mm lens, PP in LR. Second one has added film grain to add effect, shame the roof was there made of fibre glass ! :)

DSCF0732-2.jpg

With Film grain added

DSCF0732-3.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather the real deal..
Could you in all honesty be 100% correct, in been able to pick out 10 film images verus to 10 digital images ( with very good PP been carried out on them) just asking

Oh I have nothing against film I shot it for many a year :)

I doubt it at web size, but big prints is another thing.

That's where your wrong, how can you replicate 6x6 negative via digital?

That's where your wrong, how can you replicate 6x6 negative via digital?

Might want to rethink that.

Hy6 offers photographers a true 6x6 cm medium-format size with the flexibility of a 4.5x6 cm camera. The Sinar Hy6/Sinarback eMotion 54LV will have a suggested catalog price of $30,500. :D

&

Hasselblad announces CFV-50c digital back for its V-system medium format cameras 2014

Last edited:
The Hassy is
£11,400.00

Dale Photographic

I don't geditt, but why :runaway:

Sorry, but why do you digi folk use film grain and not just film?

that'd be because no one has a dark room anymore.. or wants to p*** about with buying film cameras and film. o and once you've got your digital camera shooting is FREE.

if you wish to use film then great stuff but you know you have a digital camera also.. because its just better ;)

I don't own a digi cam.
I'v owned DSLR's, but prefer film.

Who needs a darkroom when I can get Asda to develop for £2 and scan them myself.

I don't own a digi cam.
I'v owned DSLR's, but prefer film.

Who needs a darkroom when I can get Asda to develop for £2 and scan them myself.

So you shoot film and then make them digital... seems lil long winded and expensive. Ill stick to shooting for free I think.

Back