Bargain Olympus refurbished bargains (ebay)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Thought this was worth a mention - ebay user 'limal' seems to be a semi-official seller of Olympus EU refurbished cameras. Postage is under £10 from Germany and all bodies come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty, although I'm not sure if you'd have to send them back to Germany in the event of a claim. Feedback on ebay and various German forums seems to be positive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Digital-Cameras-/31388/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=limal

Lots of E-M5s, E-M10s, E-M1s and Stylus 1 auctions going through in the next few days.

I've been watching a few auctions and some of them have ended at real bargain prices of around half retail price - Stylus 1s from £160, E-M10s from £232 body only (£261 with normal 14-42, £311 with pancake), E-M5s from £255 body only (£330 with 12-50), E-M1s from £335 (although more typically £460 body only or around 900 with the 12-40 2.8).

Anyway, I've just bought a Stylus 1 for my brother for Crimbo, I'll update this thread with how the service/condition is after it arrives.

Last edited:
Cheers for bringing this to my attention. Some great bargains to be had. Should really stay away from this forum and eBay :sneaky:

Damn you, I've been bidding on these hoping to grab a bargain, now everyone knows! :p

Well, I won an E-M10 and it has arrived 6 days later :woot:

The camera and lens seem to be untouched or at least minty mint, packaging feels like it has been opened and then someone has struggled to put it all back in the box - it is a bit of a 3D jigsaw. Comes with a Euro figure-8 lead for the charger which is obviously not a problem as I'm sure we all have millions of them.

Minimal coms from the seller (didn't even confirm it dispatched).

All in all I'm a very happy punter, proper bargain :)

Sorry meant to update this - my Stylus 1 also arrived within time, despite not being marked as dispatched on ebay. Camera and accessories all looked like new, there were a couple of small marks on the box and a very slight crumple on the manual. Very happy considering the price I paid. I'll bump this post if he lists any more stock.

Back