On the pop

As Bethy said it's sad, but a good street style shot. I'm sure it would work equally well in B&W.(y)

George.

It's colourful ....... they both look kinda smart in their own way ...... not looking "down and out" in any way

A good and interesting "take" on the theme

I find it quite amusing rather than sad and I find the colour adds to the strength of the image and maybe the "message"

nice coat and hat - wonder where he got it from?

Fosters ?

Makes for an interesting shot.

I'd like to think the difference between Special Brew and Fosters has helped to fund that dolly package for some little girl.

It is strange that such a "reasonably' smart well dressed woman ...... nail polish and high heel shoes ..... shops at Sainsbury's, should chose Fosters ...... I would have expected at least a bottle of Chablis .... standards are really falling since they cut back benefits!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments and thoughts.
The title is very commonly used terminology amongst most folk I know, But maybe it is unfair.
I never considered that such terms may offend folk out there so I'll change the titles to be fair as the last thing I want to do is cause offence. Apologies for any offence caused guys.

Ahhhh the amber nectar!!! This is a well observed street shot and thought provoking. As you rightly conclude........best to change the title!

i'd say drinking a can of Fosters, out of a shopping bag, on a bench, in the middle of the day would qualify them as what i assume the original title was :)

Anyway i think it's a good shot, definitely an interesting subject and IMO at least makes you think about the lives of the people in it

Back