one of the other bridges in Florence

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
two LE versions of Ponte alla Carraia.

any preference, or neither? :(

Number 2 for me. Which is odd as I usually prefer colour images.

Gaz

Hi Mark, A couple of nice presentations of the same shot. While they both have their merrits I too would have to go for the B&W image.(y)

George.

I really like it. The long exposure does give it an abstract quality that I think works well to isolate the bridge and buildings. As you present them I slightly prefer the mono one but I feel that you could improve further.

My preference would be to crop the sky so the land mass is about half way and to have a colour but desaturated image and increase exposure by about half a stop.

As I say that's my view and others are available

Hi Cartus, thanks for the feedback. I have made another edit based on your suggestion, do you think this improves it? (i think i do, so thanks:))

cheers Tim, after your comments i can see how saturated the initial post looks...:meh: :indifferent:

M

In principal you have a good shot but it is not quite finished properly. Converging verticals need correcting and then there is some underexposure in (1) with a little heavy shadows muddying the scene. The HDR take is really ghastly and awful asking for an instant delete.

Back