One Stop Digital

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hi all i am just wondering if anybody had bought anything from (One Stop Digital)?

I see they are a Hong Kong based company so was wondering if anybody had charges put onto there final purchase price.

I have contacted them and asked the question and they say what i see is what i pay.

Thanks.

I've used them once with no problems. I personally prefer Digitalrev, another similar company over there. In fact this time last week I bought an SU-800 off them in their shop on the Peak. Got a cracking deal for it. I've mad 3 or 4 big purchases through them off ebay, good postage service and quickly refund the duty if it's one of those auctions.

Used Onestop before no problems, DR are also good. Make sure the price is right though, with the pound as it is you might be able to get a good deal closer to home.

I have had several bits from onestop.
Very pleased with them and would deffinately use them again.

I've used them once with no problems. I personally prefer Digitalrev, another similar company over there. In fact this time last week I bought an SU-800 off them in their shop on the Peak. Got a cracking deal for it. I've mad 3 or 4 big purchases through them off ebay, good postage service and quickly refund the duty if it's one of those auctions.

DR have refunded you fees? I thought it says any incurred are not included in the price...

I may have to ask about that.

I've used them with no problems also - bought £400 worth of gear and no extra charges incurred. They state that their sales to you will be duty/VAT free so no additional fees. There are various posts on here regarding them and giving them nothing but praise.

I may be wrong, but thought that Digitalrev were the company people said they had huge problems with regarding items being advertised but not in stock, etc?

Last edited:
I've used OSD quite a few times in the past but with the exchange rate being rubbish you can usually get things close to the price in the UK instead.

Used Onestop quite a few times with no hassle.

Even if you do get a customs charge, they'll refund the VAT, though usually for lenses they'll mark them as repairs (zero value) on the customs declaration so shouldn't be a problem.

True the exchange rates aren't so favourable now so less of an advantage. Some stuff is still cheaper though (filters in particular I find are still generally extortionate in the UK for larger sizes).

Back