Ones For The Walls.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
This has been an ongoing project for some time. I've always wanted some prints of my images for our walls. A few years ago, I started the project, I built the frames, got prints done, some I printed myself. I wasn't happy though, some of the prints were from paid hides. Nothing against those but I just wanted some that were completely my own work, from taking the image to hanging it on the wall.

It's been a while coming but I think I'm there. Every image is now all my own work, in my own frames, from start to finish. I may change the 2 landscapes to the left of the landscape series for more recent ones but apart from those 2 images, the other 4 are all fairly recent.

Also framed are some of my qualifications that I did with The Guild during the pandemic. The frames are in the corner of our living room, above my computer desk.

I may add to these in the future but for now, I'm calling the project finished.

Apologies for the rubbish presentation pics, they are literally straight off the camera (M5) JPEG snapshots but you get the idea.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

Last edited:
Like this Dale.
Must be nice to look at them and know it’s all your own work.

I don’t have anything yet I feel is good enough to grace the walls however I hope to at some point.

Like this Dale.
Must be nice to look at them and know it’s all your own work.

I don’t have anything yet I feel is good enough to grace the walls however I hope to at some point.

Thanks, it has been very satisfying.

I see you stuffed the Fox in the end then!
:coat:

I see you stuffed the Fox in the end then!
:coat:

Lol, one of the rare occasions he came when there was some usable light, it was about this time last year, close to the solstice.

I think he's met his end though, I've not seen him for over a month now. I still get others coming but always in the dead of night. They ping the security cameras most nights.

Was nice to eventually get him on the wall. :)

Back