OneStop Digital

onikami

Suspended / Banned
Name
Sir Oni
Edit My Images
Yes
I have nothing but excellent feedback about onestop, I have used them so many times now.

Awesome. This gives me confidence to order from them if I need it!

I used to use them (I placed order #13 just when they started out), but nowadays I just don't think the prices are competitive (due to currancy) and you won't get any sort of warranty on Nikon bodies, or Tamron, Sigma or Tokina lenses, as the local UK importers (Intro2020, Sigma and Kenro) will not honour Grey.

So IMHO while they are an excellent shop... the prices are not good enough to use given the warranty (or lack off) on many items.

Yep, same as above. I've bought from them in the past when they're prices were much better, but recently the exchange rate has hit them hard I think, and for certain items you might as well buy from kerso or UK-based online suppliers IMO.

Another one who's used them and is happy with their prices and service.

Though, think twice about it since, as puddleduck says, you would get in a jam should you need to service your kit under warrantee! However, for certain items, like extension tubes, that have no moving parts, no glass elements, etc. it may well be worth the bit of saving.

The thing is, watch their site and always compare their prices with what you can find on CPB, and where you find it cheaper from One-Stop, then do the risk assessment (with regards to no warrantee) yourself and see which way you want to go.

I have used them, but the last time was 12-18 months ago, even then it was only on a few items where the price difference was enough to warrant the risk of not having manufacturers warranty, saving 35%-40% on a high value lens means I can afford to pay for a repair if required.

Not everything that they did at the time was much cheaper, so it was a case of cherry pick the real bargains.

Their service was first class, shame the exchange rate has hit them.

Back