Orange Top

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
I expect this shot will take a bit of a pasting from you folk, but anyway I like it and it tasted "Lovely".:)

Orange (1)-0831 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: For looking.,

George.

This is not a patch on your Crassula Ovata shot. The top left has a funny patch were it looks like you might have reduced the exposure too much and the shaded area is a little over bearing for my eye.

This is not a patch on your Crassula Ovata shot. The top left has a funny patch were it looks like you might have reduced the exposure too much and the shaded area is a little over bearing for my eye.

Thanks for that T0p cat, appreciate your comments.(y)

This was shot with just ambient light (no flash) coming from a window on the left hence the shadow area on the right. I was really just messing about with a new lens I bought a little while ago and know it's not really up to much.

George.

Yes - agree.

Nice detail in the top bit. But it the oof bit looks odd on rhs. Maybe needs a slightly different angle to work better ?

Thanks for that Chris, appreciate your comments.(y)

As I said in my heading I expected the shot to take a bit of a pasting from you folk,:D I genuinely was just messing about trying a new lens out etc with virtually no setting up other that a tripod and putting the orange on a table.

George.

Back