Other than auction sites, where to buy Refurb Nikons?

Name
Ollie Adams-Liggins
Edit My Images
Yes
As i didn't get the job i just applied for, the money i would have earned is now non existent so im looking at buying a Refurb (assuming these still carry warranty?).

where can i buy refurb Nikons? (specfically D90)

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Ollie

Cameraking. I recently bought a refurb D40 with kit lens and the whole lot was in absolutely pristine condition with all accessories, paperwork and in a sealed box. Apparently they are refurbed by Nikon themselves. I':clap:m very happy

Nikon don't refurbish they cameras themselves, that is done by JP Solutions, the last couple I've had that they did were junk - the first one had a filthy sensor and the second one, a D300, was totally buggered. It looks like all they do is get the returned cameras in, give them a clean and ship them out again.

Personally I wouldn't touch another one will a long wooden stick.

Nikon don't refurbish they cameras themselves, that is done by JP Solutions, the last couple I've had that they did were junk - the first one had a filthy sensor and the second one, a D300, was totally buggered. It looks like all they do is get the returned cameras in, give them a clean and ship them out again.

Personally I wouldn't touch another one will a long wooden stick.

That can't be good :/ Thanks for the word of warning.

Back