Otters

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Just reposted, hopefully showing now? first time sharing on flickr since it was updated......

While the IQ etc is decent they all have a terrible magenta cast to them. WB issue I reckon.

Last edited:
hmmm, your right Brash, not sure how i missed it before, White Balance was set wrong!

cracking shots just wb off you should be able to sort out ok in pp

Some lovely captures but (as said already) all a bit blue / magenta (y)

That's a great set, although I'll echo the comments about the white balance being a bit too cool. I'll be in Mull in a few months and I'll be over the moon if I get an otter photo-op as good as you clearly had.

Need a WB shift to the right but other than that, not bad at all.

Hi Phil

Thanks for the comments, agree with the WB error. didn't check the cameras fully after they came back from a service

A fine set indeed..

Thankyou :)

That's a great set, although I'll echo the comments about the white balance being a bit too cool. I'll be in Mull in a few months and I'll be over the moon if I get an otter photo-op as good as you clearly had.

Hi Paul, i couldn't believe how lucky we were, well worth getting wet feet! we were on the mainland for these but i have to thank the local guide for his help and research finding the location.

He does guided days on Mull aswell so might be worth getting in touch? PM me if you want his details

Back