Owl#1 "Nag Nag Nag Nag. Thats all you ever do.". Owl#2 "I'm not talking to you. Hmmmph."

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't post in this section very often at all, mainly because I know very little about birds. I get confused between ducks and geese. But, I know these are owls. :D

Posted to inject a little humour, though you can see the cage faintly in the image, not much I can do about that really so shot it as best I could. Taken a hoo farm on a couple of hours out yesterday with my little girl so apologies I didn't have to "work" for the image. :)

14683760102_bf592a0895_b.jpg

Hope, it at least put a smile on someone's face.

I thought this was top--funny and a great moment. (y)

I'm new here so sorry if this is bang out of order, but...

Might it work better as a mirror image? I'm just thinking that as we read left to right it might make more sense somehow for owl #1 to be on the left.

As I say, new here so :exit: if this sort of thing is frowned on!

Last edited:
Brilliant! Really funny.

Nice something serious. Are owls some one leg standing birds?

Nice one Carl.
cheers derek :)

I thought this was top--funny and a great moment. (y)

I'm new here so sorry if this is bang out of order, but...

Might it work better as a mirror image? I'm just thinking that as we read left to right it might make more sense somehow for owl #1 to be on the left.

As I say, new here so :exit: if this sort of thing is frowned on!
No - you speak your mind, new or not. Everyone has their own point of view on an image. Agree, I just got so excited putting up the caption, I got it a bit backwards :) Thanks :)

Brilliant! Really funny.

Nice something serious. Are owls some one leg standing birds?
Not sure to be honest, birds aren't my speciality, someone who's an owl-pro will most likely be able to give you more useful info than I :)

Thanks for commenting everyone, appreciate your time! :)

No - you speak your mind, new or not. Everyone has their own point of view on an image. Agree, I just got so excited putting up the caption, I got it a bit backwards :) Thanks :)

Cheers for that. In that spirit, what I was thinking was that since we read from left to right we might well read images left to right, especially given that composition and a strong verbal cue like your caption. So that would be:

owls%20nag%20nag%20flipped.png

It does seem to me to work a bit better. What do you/people think?

But on a wider note, is gross manipulation of an image like this beyond the pale?

Last edited:
Cheers for that. In that spirit, what I was thinking was that since we read from left to right we might well read images left to right, especially given that composition and a strong verbal cue like your caption. So that would be:

owls%20nag%20nag%20flipped.png

It does seem to me to work a bit better. What do you/people think?

But on a wider note, is gross manipulation of an image like this beyond the pale?

Think your right this version flows with the caption.

Hi Carl
Get's a thumbs up off me (y)
Regards
Richard

Back