Paintballing with Headshot

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
went paint balling with a few mates today and i sat out a couple of games to get5 some shots, I'm not overly happy with them but there the best i got today, it's kinda hard trying to compose the shot with a mask on and still getting hit with paint balls when wearing a high vis vest :D

Click on images for a larger view

The first two are shot at iso 800, on my 450D with 55-250mm IS

5 - I got a head shot! on the back of the head too its gotta hurt

C&C welcome

Last edited:
5 - see these shots loads on American forums, but no one gets this. Nice work. really well timed....

#5 for me too! Saw some of this at Leisure Lakes last year and I was so engrossed in watching that I forgot i had my camera with me! (a compact)

Bliddy hell! This is my local site, SWAT what are the odds! :eek:

Hope you had a good day mate, Images are certainly nice

Might get a few of mine i took a few months back out

But tell you what, you should see the site owners shots, absolutely incredible...

If you get registered on our local paintball forum, the other regulars would love to see them im sure ;)

http://z3.invisionfree.com/swat_elite_forums/index.php?

tis a private on thou, say i sent you (jamesfitzpatrick) when you post in the "request access" thread ;)

Bye for now

The last one is just stunning, best paintballing photo _ever_

(y)

haha, love no 5, hopefully he learned to duck after that.

Only been paintballing once, shot the father in law in the back of the head while he was leaving:bonk:(he never knew it was me:))

haha, love no 5, hopefully he learned to duck after that.

Only been paintballing once, shot the father in law in the back of the head while he was leaving:bonk:(he never knew it was me:))

lol the headshot isnt a he, its a she. lol her arms shot up in surrender faster than the ball hit her :LOL:

Those photos make me want to get out there again.
BOOM! HEADSHOT! (y)

Back