Panamoz closed 15th-22nd April, best place to buy a 6D + 24-105?

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
I've finally gotten the funds together to purchase a 6D + 24-105L lens kit only to find that they aren't shipping orders now until 23rd April.

The problem is, I go away to Sorrento on 16th May and could really do with it ASAP.

Are there any other reputable companies I could get the kit from at the same price? I really don't trust SLR Hut or Simply Electronics.

Does anyone have any experience with Panamoz's delivery times? It states 4-6 business days, but how accurate is that if it's coming from Hong Kong? :/

I just got a 5d mk iii from hdew. They ship from the uk and offer a 3 yr guarantee. Can't recommend them enough. They also charge uk vat

All the good feedback from Panamoz is making me fairly happy considering I'm looking to spend more than I'd like on new gear!

Wait for Panamoz. My 6d and 24-105mm arrived in 3.5 days and the 0.5 was a Sunday

I got my gear from them many years ago - at the time, the price was half of what they were here in the UK - like my 1d mk3 when it first came out.. but unfortunately, they charge almost as much as uk retail shops now.. regrettably, my next purchase won't be with them.. as much as i'd like to stick to customer loyalty... (and out of topic - that guy on their youtube videos is REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY annoying!)
Looks like Panamoz for me too

I've a camera and 2 separate lenses from panamoz , all Arrived within 4 working days,very efficient turnaround in my experiences so far .

Have used both Panamoz, and HDEW with no problems.

HDEW is slightly more expensive than Panamoz, but not enough to be concerned about. They normally ship within 3-5 working days, with next day delivery.

Dave

Are Panamoz still regarded highly?

I've been out the loop lately & I have purchased from them in the past & they were fine, but were they fined or closed down recently?

There was a period approx 8-12 months ago when their prices suddenly sky rocketed, no reason officially given as far as I'm aware, but subject to plenty of conjecture.

I did read somewhere that is was money based.....;)

Saying that I contacted them today & they got back to me as before very quickly, with a good price for a lens.

(and out of topic - that guy on their youtube videos is REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY annoying!)

Find him quite amusing at times, particularly enjoyed his review of the Nikon DF, don't think he was impressed

The last parcel i had with them sent via UPS once it's tracking started showing the parcel was in progress of heading too me it arrived the following day,
so if it's tracking has started showing it's progress of tracking movement today there's a good chance it will arrive Monday ;)

Back