Panamoz

Edit My Images
No
I'm considering a new body, and Panamoz are offering a very good price.

I've bought plenty of stuff from them in the past and paid by bank transfer, great service, no issues, but that was some time ago.

Has anyone ordered anything in the last few weeks from them, is it still the same set up?

I'm not looking for another grey import discussion thread, just confirmation that all is still well !

Check the D750 thread :)

My colleague bought a d750 recently. Panamoz were quick to despatch but due to 'mechanical failure' by DHL the body took just over a week to arrive. He also purchased a lens at the same time that was dispatched by a different courier and arrived in about 3 days. They seem to be skimping on packaging these days - his purchases were considerably less well packaged than when I purchased a lens a couple of years ago but they arrived in good condition and he is very happy with it. He had difficulty sourcing a d750 from Europe and with the savings he made it was a no brainer for him.

Bought a 7D MKII from them the other week... Arrived 2 days later! Absolutely superb service!

I bought a Canon 14mm F2.8L Ultra-Wide lens from them about three weeks ago, paid by BACS.
Ordered Thursday received the following Monday morning via FedEx.

First time I've dealt with them and highly impressed.
Saved around £300, but you need to be careful, they are not always cheaper than local suppliers.

Back