Panasonic FZ28 shutter actuations

Edit My Images
No
Hi

I am new here and am learning the basics with the above camera while I actually save for a Nikon D90 (hopefully this christmas).

I have just bought this camera and I would like to find out about the actual shutter actuations on the camera. I have tried loading a jpg (and RAW file DNG converted) in PS (CS4) and have also got Opanda iexif viewer and both do not give the info or at least I can't find it in them.

Can anyone help please.

Cheers
Josh

Hi, I take it that its a panasonic DMC FZ28. If so, it doesnt actually have a shutter as its not an SLR. Not a bad camera to start with *** to get the basics as it has full manual capability to get you used to the controls. The only problem is that the viewfinder image is quite blocky and doesn't give much confidence.

Cheers

Willem

Thanks for the speedy reply. I understand about the shutter now (too much Nikon research in my head), but is there a way of finding out how many images have been taken with the camera already.

Not one 100% sure, but do look in the exif data in CS3. It really shouldn't matter though, the only moving parts in the FZ28 are in the Zoom mechanism. Good luck..

I have tried looking in CS4 but to no avail unfortunately. Thanks for your reply.

Back