Paris Trails

To be honest both of them look rather soft to me to the point of in the first almost being out of focus, when shooting stuff like this you really need to be getting out earlier while there is still a small amount of ambient daylight so there is a nice rich blue colour to the sky hence called (blue hour) this is around the time between sunset and an hour after sunset...

The first I like the composition but that said it would be just as nice if not better without the light trails, I'd also like to see a little bit of colour correction just to dial back the sodium yellow a little...

The second, I like it though again it's just a touch soft, personally I'd like to see a little more space around it as it feels really tight in frame for my personal taste, truth be told also it doesn't really screem Paris though that could just be me :) it looks like it had been raining, it s great getting out after the rain as you can use this to reflect the lights and this can make a image much more dynamic (y)

Matt

Thanks for your input Matt this was my first trial with this type of photography. Still getting to grips with everything =D I was set up moments before at the eiffel tower for sunset picture but unfortunatly the rain came just before, Will have a play with colour correction,

Hopefully have some star trails to put up this weekend if the clouds hold back =D

cheers kellett

Thanks for your input Matt this was my first trial with this type of photography. Still getting to grips with everything =D I was set up moments before at the eiffel tower for sunset picture but unfortunatly the rain came just before, Will have a play with colour correction,

Hopefully have some star trails to put up this weekend if the clouds hold back =D

cheers kellett

Wonderful, look forward to seeing your results (y)

Back