Paris

Name
Niall Lea
Edit My Images
Yes
Thats a great set Niall. I especially like numbers 2,3,5,7,9 and 11. Some good work there, and yor processing is just p my street. I must go back there one day.

Cheers

Nick

What a great set, too many to choose a favourite but I will ... the dividing road :D

Fantastic set, I dont think any of the imageslets the set down. They're all as good as each other. My particular favourite is the bicycle with the burred backdrop. Very nice set indeed. What lens were used? They're all so sharp

had my Honeymoon in Paris. sadly was without any camera other than a very basic point and shoot at the time.
Note of interest , commercial pictures of the Eiffel Tower are fine in daylight, but at night there is copyright on the lights! ( i know its an odd one! )

cracking set of images.. really should try and go back again with the OH on our wedding anniversary

Thanks everyone, I’m glad that the thought behind each shot has been noticed :)

Fantastic set, I dont think any of the imageslets the set down. They're all as good as each other. My particular favourite is the bicycle with the burred backdrop. Very nice set indeed. What lens were used? They're all so sharp

Cheers! They were taken with: Canon 24-70mm F2.8L, Canon 70-200mm F2.8L, Canon 85mm F1.8 and the Sigma 50mm F1.4. The Sigma 50mm F1.4 was used for the Bicycle shot :)

A little bit of a late post, but I was searching for Paris threads as I might be going in January, and I couldn't resist posting (hopefully digging up old threads isn't against normal forum etiquette :) ).

A cracking set of photos! My favourites are the Eiffel Tower in the rain , the bicycle shot, the two of the Louvre. You've made great use of the 50 1.4, the shallow DOF in some of these really makes the images pop. You've got a great selection of varied images as well, which is great to see.

Cheers, Carl! I’ve not looked at these images for a white actually.

I have to say, if I were to take one lens for Paris it would be a 50mm (on full frame). It just seemed to really complement the place, I found the 85mm I had at the time too long for most cases, but I still wanted the atmospheric shallow DoF images, so the 50 had it covered :)

beautiful!!!! I am going on the 10th dec for a week ... taking my Camera on hols i cant wait! Brilliant DOF .... perfect x

Some fantastic shots. I've just spent my honeymoon there but decided it wasn't fair on the wife if I took my cameras. (How gutted was I !)

Thanks, I've been scratching my head to work out from where they were taken :)

Beautiful set of shots. Really love the Parisian Street. That would make a great large print. Is that the Sorbonne at the end of the street? Think I've walked up there.

Back