Park Cameras (Review)

Edit My Images
No
Just a quick post really to say parkcameras.co.uk is wonderful and has great service.

I ordered from simplyelectronics.co.uk on the 30th April for my Sigma 10-20 lens, having been fobbed off with delays and estimates saying 'next week sometime' etc I finally cancelled my order and rang up Park Cameras.

The customer services were very quick to answer and helpful, telling me they couldnt match simplyelectronics price (£10 cheaper) as it was a grey import! (meaning potentially having to ship my lens overseas should something go wrong), which I didn't know about.

I ordered yesterday at around 1:00pm and received my shiny new Sigma lens at around 4:30ish today :)

great service, would use again without hesitation!!

How much did you pay Park Cameras for that lens, pl? Their website does not have a price.

Warehouse Express have it for a few pence below £400.

not yet but believe me i will be hounding them until i do, or i'll call a 'charge back' to the credit card company when the bill arrives and force them to give me the money back :)

You've more chance of winning the lottery than getting any money from SIMPLY ELECTRONICS all you'll get is loads of emails acknowledging your request and its been passed to the right department - i'm not sure which bedroom that would be

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=ng43nn&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Yet i see that the address has now changed (in the last 3 weeks or so)

to

SimplyElectronics.net
Trinity House
130 Bucks Road
Douglas
Isle of Man
IM1 3AH

which is

Tyn Wald Web Design & Marketing and virtual office services

http://www.tynwald.co.uk/

Cut out the time and file a dispute with your credit card company (thats how i got my refund) report them to trading standards and HM revenue and customs. total ******S

Last edited:
i would like to echo the great service from Park. I called up yesterday about a 2nd hand lens they had for sale. The guy I spoke to was very honest about it, told me it was in good condition with a few wee marks. We agreed a price, inc free delivery, I paid for it by CC and it was delivered by Citylink at 8.30am this morning.

The only complaint was that it came too early - my missus hadnt left for work yet and wanted to know what was in the box. damn, caught again !

Back