Park Cameras Service

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I know that companies get stick when things are not not up to someones expectations but on this occaision Park Cameras excelled.

I bought an item on Friday morning at 6 am before going to work, everything told me that this would be delivered the next day, Saturday. I was finishing a first aid at work course on the Friday so had to follow the emails as and when I could.

It was all good until the final email telling me that delivery would be Monday, wtf? what part of next day do they not get?

Had to wait until we broke for lunch before I could phone them, explained my issue and was told ahh, it's the next working day unless you pay a bit more. I said that I had not seen that option but would be happy to pay if it meant getting it on Saturday.

The guy explained to me that it would mean cancelling the order and starting again so I said yes please lets do that, he put me on hold while it was getting sorted and when came back to say that it was all done I asked how much did I need to pay for the upgraded delivery.

No charge was the answer so a big thank you to Park Cameras for putting the customer first. Excellent service.

Not Park's fault but more a fault with their choice of delivery company.

I purchased a camera bag and paid £5.99 for next day delivery to my Mum's address.
I got an email saying it would be delivered between 07:00 and 22:00 - that narrowed it down a bit!! :rolleyes:
Driver tried to deliver it at 22:45.
My Mum who is 94 near crapped herself at someone ringing the doorbell at that time of night.
As we were going away in the motorhome for a few days, I didn't get my bag until the following week.

Back