Party Portrait

Name
Robbie
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm a little new to posting and photography in general really.
We had a party at our house last weekend, and tried to get a few action shots, when people had had a few to drink.

This is a picture of my sister-in-law, i had a little play with it on photoshop and was just really looking to see if I'm going in the right direction and what people think!

Original Image!
3391369845_c16a2a50b9_o.jpg

After a few Photoshop tweeks!
3392180396_b3cd1e1076_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
it looks slightly out of focus to me. but then again I've got a new laptop and am struggling getting used to the screen settings.
I've had a very small play with it to try and help. I know very little about photoshop. but see what you think.
Attractive lady.

3391369845_c16a2a50b9_o.jpg

Kev.

Mmmm. Not too sure about my effort now its uploaded onto here. I'll leave it for a while until you see it and remove if you want me too.

Kev.

Hi Kev,
I like that, it looks a lot sharper, I'm not to good on photoshop, could you tell me what you done please.
Thanks Robbie.

May have overdone it a little but she a lot less sweaty.

Very pretty girl & a good effort all the same.

3391369845_c16a2a50b9_o_pp.jpg

I think the edit is fine for demonstrating how a bit of PP sharpening can help, but it also shows up the flash highlight a bit... a combination of feathered mask and sharpen would help I think. My best advice would be to get the flash off camera and a Sto-fen or similar diffuser/bounced.

Hi, really nice photo and edits. Im new to "photo editing" aswell as photography, and i know its all down to experience, but i feel like im going round in circles. So i was just wondering, without turning this into a tutorial, what sort of effects or changes you did in PP to get the resulted image? As in just shapened ETC.

Thanks
Andy

Back