Pensive

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Still need to sort some things out, a bit of spill light on the lhs of the shot, but I like the pose... c&c please

Thanks

Mark (y)

I like the composition and the lighting. I think the boy looks more tired than pensive though. Well exposed for the details and very sharp !

I think you either need to crop out more of his head, or none at all. Plus it looks a bit grey to me, maybe a contrast boost?

Agree with the others though, lovely sharp image :)

I think you either need to crop out more of his head, or none at all. Plus it looks a bit grey to me, maybe a contrast boost?

Agree with the others though, lovely sharp image :)

lol I was waiting for the crop comment... :bang:ashamed to say I missed it in camera and then the moment passed so couldn't recreate it. I thought about adding the hair in in pp but decided against it.

I agree with the comment about contrast, the more I look at it the flatter it gets.

Mark(y)

PS website is looking good

I like the composition and the lighting. I think the boy looks more tired than pensive though. Well exposed for the details and very sharp !

apologies didn't meant to miss you... thanks for the comments, lets settle on pensive and tired...;)

Back