People do things outside.

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Just a few quick shots from Saturday arvo in the city. Probably spent about 10 minutes shooting, and 5 processing :D but I quite like a couple of them.

Thoughts, opinions, and of course critique, always welcome.

TP_Street_4.jpg

TP_Street_1.jpg

TP_Street_3.jpg

TP_Street_2.jpg

Cheers for looking,

J.

EDIT: Just noticed on #3 I meant to crop in a bit to tidy up the RHS, ah well.

Last edited:
# 2 is a fantastic capture, I love the look of shock on the girls face and the concern on the guy sat next to her. The blurred man on the left just adds to the action/comedy/movment. I like the others as well, just #2 made me laugh. Rob

I have just looked at these in more detail and I also love 2 and 4.

There is so much happening. It seems like every person has a story, like the woman pointing at the floor in 4, I love them!

I give credit where its due and I have to say I love these, everything just works so well and the moement makes them so interesting. Can you give any advice on how to do these? Is it just a show shutter speed and aim at the main subject? For example I dont get how in #2 there is so much movement from the guy on the left but none from the girl on the right.

Thanks Nick.

I give credit where its due and I have to say I love these, everything just works so well and the moement makes them so interesting. Can you give any advice on how to do these? Is it just a show shutter speed and aim at the main subject? For example I dont get how in #2 there is so much movement from the guy on the left but none from the girl on the right.

Thanks. Just a slow shutter yeah.. some people stand around for quite a while, other people are very important and like to rush places I guess. :)

I used my tripod as a monopod on a couple, and on #3 I just set my tripod up in front of her.

Thanks Nick.

Thanks. Just a slow shutter yeah.. some people stand around for quite a while, other people are very important and like to rush places I guess. :)

I used my tripod as a monopod on a couple, and on #3 I just set my tripod up in front of her.

Honestly I just love them, you have really inspired me to try some stuff like this. thank you.

Back