Peregrine taking a break

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
Cant decide which one of these I prefer as like different aspects of each picture!
Spent an excellent few hours at the Falls of Clyde yesterday with the birds all to myself for over 3 hours from 7am,the 2 chicks as you can see have fledged but still like to remain close to the nest to fight over the prey which is being delivered.

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6194.jpg

Cheers

Ross

Fantastic!..I love No.1 and 2 is very very good as well..What a cracking place The Falls Of Clyde is (or are).:)

2 stunning shots.
1 just edges it, with the glance at the camera.

Thanks for taking the time to comment folks,and agree with the sentiments about shot 1,think it does edge for me the more I look at it.
Will add some more from the day later hopefully with a bit more action :D

Ross

Very nicely done well caught (y)
#1 for me as well for the reasons mentioned.

Now for the miserable b*****d bit ;)

There is a lot of detail in the image and unless you were deliberately going for
dark and moody, it will "stand" quite a bit of lightning up.

Also the subject is a little too central for my liking,
you could easily take 2 inches (or 50.8mm, depending on your age :D)
off the R/H/Side of the image, so the bird is looking into the space not stuck in it.
Just My opinion of course ;)

Cobra

No problem with the grumpy b*****d bit lol Opinions are welcome. (oops why did I say that!)

Yes I did deliberately not lighten up the rest of the image as didnt want to ditract from the Falcons face,but will take onboard what you mean with the centering,problem is the large branch you can see on the left pretty much
fans out and leaves a very large dark area to that side of the image,but what can you do.
Thanks for the critique.

Ross

Cobra

,but what can you do.
Thanks for the critique.

Ross

Depends on the effect you are after
if it were me and just a quick edit,
I'd do this.......................
But if you don't like it say so and I'll nuke it (y)

Copy_IMG_6193.jpg

Back