Perfect Effects 9 Free!

Thanks Hazel just downloaded and will be giving it a try.

I can find the free presets but the link does not seem to give Perfect Effects?

The free version of PE9 has a lot less filters available. In fact Perfect Effect 8 (which is free) provides a much broader selection.

That is how it was when I tried the fee version 9 a couple of weeks ago. I went back to free 8. May be it has change?

Last edited:
The free version of PE9 has a lot less filters available. In fact Perfect Effect 8 (which is free) provides a much broader selection.

That is how it was when I tried the fee version 9 a couple of weeks ago. I went back to free 8. May be it has change?

I didnt realise this, currently have the free 8 and was about to swap it for the free 9. I will check out 9 properly before i delete or revert back to 8.
Thanks Travelling Man

You are welcome - I had them running side by side on my Mac for a while but then 8 seemed to get corrupted and I had to remove 9 an re-install 8.

Version 9 is nice as it has all the brush etc. updates. It just does not carry so many presets.

Let us know how you get on.

Certainly the free Perfect Effects 9 I tried did not have Dynamic Contrast. Luckily, I still had my email with details for the free PE8 (which WAS for the full version), so I could re-install PE8. I would have bought the whole suite but it is subject to 20%VAT, which just about took it over the limit of what I thought reasonable.

Back