Photo Uploads

R

RobbieW

Hi,

After taking a couple of good photo's this weekend, I wanted to upload them into my gallery. However once I click on the button to upload, it thinks for a few minutes then returns me to my gallery page, but the photo's don't appear.

Am I restricted to the number I can upload?

Thanks

Rob

Hi,

After taking a couple of good photo's this weekend, I wanted to upload them into my gallery. However once I click on the button to upload, it thinks for a few minutes then returns me to my gallery page, but the photo's don't appear.

Am I restricted to the number I can upload?

Thanks

Rob

Rob - I have had probs before like this and in my case the file(s) did not conform in terms of size (length height or file size) - check yours conform & try again (?) - HTH - Paul ;)

Hi Rob, it could very well be that the images are oversized (filesize usually).

Have a bash at resizing them and give it another whirl. Failing that, feel free to email me the pics at marcel@talkphotography.co.uk and I'll put them into your gallery for you :)

You aren't restricted to the number of photos you can upload, but your total gallery space does have a limit...However, I don't think anyone has hit it yet (or is likely to) ;)

Back