Photographs ( My recent odds n sods )

Name
Johnny
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everybody,
Heres another recent batch of photographs of mine that I thought I would share for viewing.

If you want to view any of my other work then please go to www.phxphotographic.deviantart.com This has the majority of my work on it while I still attempt to construct my own website.

Here are the selection of pictures (15 images, so warning for 56k'ers)

Image 1. "Take me home"

1.jpg

Image 2. "Trapped"

2.jpg

Image 3. "Final Flight of 815"

3.jpg

Image 4. "Over the hill"

4.jpg

Image 5. "Giving God my time"

5.jpg

Image 6. "Keke Rosberg"

6.jpg

Image 7. "Growth"

7.jpg

Image 8. "Sensors"

8.jpg

Image 9. "Natures Turbine"

9.jpg

Image 10. "Our last stand"

10.jpg

Image 11. "Ibiza Sunset"

11.jpg

Image 12. "Solar Annihilation"

12.jpg

Image 13. "Symmetry"

13.jpg

Image 14. "Porcelain"

14.jpg

Image 15. "BMW M6"

15.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Johnny

What a great variety of styles and subjects - 1, 3, 4 and 10 stand out for me - nice set!

John

It is number 13 for me. The "symmetry" is indeed top notch. Is it a skylight?

Thank you Dark Star :)

h.r.ford yes its a skylight at Manchester Airport.

i really like the set, all different, all very good, the IR shots are very cool

I like no. 1 and the "symmetry" shot very much.....but find no 3 quite disturbing.
Curious - do you consider yourself a photographer, or an artist, first and foremost? :thinking:

I would like to consider myself as a photographer who enjoys to make a day to day image into something frame worthy.

Why is the plane picture disturbing?

At a guess it could look like its falling out the sky or doing a 9/11 run. :shrug:
Maybe so but I cant see this photo been a problem since it was just in flight usually. Although my title of final flight of 815 is purely dedicated to the LOST series.

Ah, you see I've not watched Lost so the title thing was lost on me. To me the combination of image and title seemed that you were trying to suggest the plane was crashing....I think that's why I found it disturbing. :shrug:

I didn't intend to cause offence - I assumed that you had posted them here for people to give their opinions, and that was mine.....

Back