Photoshoot w/ Amanda

Name
Brittany
Edit My Images
No
These are a few shots from a shoot I had this past Monday with Amanda. She's the first model I've ever worked with through ModelMayhem and I think it was all-together a very good experience! I'm pretty happy with the results and I hope to work with more lovely people like her in the future! Just thought I'd share some with you guys!

3387133662_a90fc67cfb.jpg

3386312767_5eeb50f5ee.jpg

3390245618_1e3bd5f4b2.jpg

3387128786_d2634a3648.jpg

3386317791_8acf84e26a.jpg

Model: Amanda
Hairstyling: Karis
Make-up/Styling: Me
Photography: Me

Last edited:
Lovely lady and lovely lighting to match. The only niggle I have is in no.2, the crop at the top has severed her lower arm! Might be worth leaving a part of the elbow joint in, for continuity?

1, 4 and 5 are my favourites. Just curious, what's her MM handle? I'd like to have a look at her portfolio.

4 and 5 really striking great pics lovely model

Excellent once again :D you certainly have a knack of choosing the models with the picture perfect skin don't you? :p

Fantastic set... ModelMayhem? is there any similar UK outfits by any chance?

Thanks!

These are great and im not a fan of studio stuff. Fancy sharing your setup?
For the lighting set-up I had a softbox camera right, pointed slightly down at her and then a large white reflector directly in front of her, angled slightly upwards, bouncing the light back up at her. I had to squeeze between the light stand and the reflector to shoot. I also lit up the background with another light. I hope that makes sense!

Fantastic set... ModelMayhem? is there any similar UK outfits by any chance?
I believe that you can use ModelMayhem for the UK as well, just click on browse and fill out the search form with the appropriate location and specifications that you're interested in.

Amanda's MM number is 641495 :)

Last edited:
Very good set - great lighting and good exposure / colour

#3 and #5 are my favourites

Back