Playing with the Yongnuo YN622C-TX

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Recently got myself the new Yongnuo trigger set, really happy with it heres a couple from a shoot i did with a friend last night using a 430 exii and a cheap as chips yongnuo

6G3A4246 by Muzzieman, on Flickr

6G3A4282 by Muzzieman, on Flickr

Do you mind me asking what YN flash you used. I have a YN 560 II and III and wondered whether this trigger would transfer TTL info to these flash guns.

it's just the basic YN460 so i was using that completely manual. not sure if it would work with the sync cable attached, can't find mine at the moment! I'm assuming it will work with all TTL flashes though

yep, works fine with my cheapo neweer tt520 and tt560's, they are great triggers and work at a fair distance too

you could have combed your hair in the 2nd image, looks very well groomed in the 1st :D

yep, works fine with my cheapo neweer tt520 and tt560's, they are great triggers and work at a fair distance too

you could have combed your hair in the 2nd image, looks very well groomed in the 1st :D
He didn't want me to take his picture as he said he needed a haircut!

The second one is very moody, like it. First one a bit over exposed for my taste and the model looks a bit blank!

I got three Yongnuo 568 EX flashes, three triggers, light stands, flash holders, umbrellas and gels for less than the cost of a high-end Canon flash. they're very good and have never let me down.

I've not got any 560's myself, so can't check, but the gumpf all says the YN622*-TX will not work with the yn560. AFAIK the 560 only has a single hot shoe pin, so cannot receive any info from the yn622 trigger?

Back