Playstation 3 80GB £208.79 At Additions Direct. With 8% Quidco = £192.09!!

Name
Bal Sanghera
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken from hot deals and another forum

If you have never placed an order with Additions Direct before (or have more than 1 email address ;-) at your disposal) then you can grab yourself a PS3 for just £208.79. If you use Quidco then you'll get 8% back so this effectively brings the cost of the PS3 down to an amazing £192.09!

This is for a PS3 only, no games or additional cables (other than the standard ones) are bundled with it, but at this price I don't care!! I've just done this exact deal myself so I know it works. Get in there quick as the code expires on 30 April 2009 (but I bet they expire it much sooner now!).

This is how it works. Additions Direct are advertising an amazing 30% discount code - for first orders only - publicly on their website. So importantly, for those of you worried about the discount not being honoured, this means that you don't have to have been personally sent this code in order to use it. The offer is shown clearly in their 'Offers' section of the site and applies to ANY items on the site.

It states "The percentage discount will apply to goods bought up to a maximum value of £500." Not sure if this means the maximum value of your order is £500, or if you can spend up to £1666.65 and get a full £500 discount?

Because of such a massive discount, it means there are hundreds of bargains on the site, and this deal is just one of them so expect tons of other deals to appear because of this code. I'll submit a different post showing just the voucher code so people can still see this offer even if they're not interested in getting a PS3.

The code to quote is: XX057 during the checkout stage. It will only work if you've never placed an order before with Additions Direct.

Quidco is 8% as well so this effectively brings the cost of the PS3 down to £192.09!!! Mine successfully tracked at £16.70 within 20 minutes.

Playstation PS3 80Gb console - Additions Direct

other deals that can be discounted
http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/rf...5470+85+4294443814&Np=1&Nu=this_product&seo=t

My order has been confirmed :woot: the discount code works on anything on their website including washing machines, tv, laptops etc. but you must sign up as a new user to benefit. So if you already have an account just create a new email account.

Oh I saw some DSLR on there too so somone can get a great discount on second camera or even a great deal for someone whos looking to get their first dslr or point and shoot for that matter.

Last edited:
Code has stopped working on PS3s not sure about anything else but looks like they might have realised how big a deal this is for people buing electronics!!!

It has to be a new account, I registered with a new email but signed out by mistake and when I tried the code it would let me use it... So registered with another email and code worked.

It has to be a new account, I registered with a new email but signed out by mistake and when I tried the code it would let me use it... So registered with another email and code worked.

I tried with two emails (including one I one I only registered this year) and nothing doing, not sure if this went off this afternoon but def wouldn't allow me to use the code at all :crying:

Maybe too late then, I got order confirmation but I wonder if they will honour the purchase as im not sure if any money has gone from CC yet.

Awww Badger it!!
Was after a new dryer for our house and just seen they updated the T&C for the code:
*This discount is available to new customers only and may be used once to obtain 30% discount on your first order (excluding electrical items).

Thanks anyways Bal! and best of luck with your PS3. They should honour it because it sounds like they hadnt spotted the offer mistake!

Keep us updated dude! and I can recommend Metal Gear Solid 4 - platinum so only £20 and it kicks the donkeys ass!!

Awww Badger it!!
Was after a new dryer for our house and just seen they updated the T&C for the code:

Thanks anyways Bal! and best of luck with your PS3. They should honour it because it sounds like they hadnt spotted the offer mistake!

Keep us updated dude! and I can recommend Metal Gear Solid 4 - platinum so only £20 and it kicks the donkeys ass!!

Aha, thats probably why I couldn't place my order as they have obviously updated the offer :cautious:

Got mine delivered about 30mins ago!! £208.79 thats one hell of a bargain! Regret not going for one of the bundles now as I got no games or blueray movies lol

Back