Pointer X Black Labrador - One of my dogs

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Seen a few nice dogs posted one here so I thought I'd introduce one of mine.

This is Breagh - She's a 'dippy' young Pointer X Black Labrador.

More 'general' pics than pet portraits.

click for bigger

2893227220_fe661b53a5.jpg

Last edited:
First one is a stunner!! Beautiful Dog! ;)

Thanks folks.

I'm not into dog photography but I''m into dogs so it's nice to share even if they aren't great pics.

Loving #1, pity you didn't get all of her in the shot but its still a great photo with a lovely background.

Fine dog - like the portrait (No4).

Wish you had got her feet an all of her tail in No1.

thanks folks.

I always think that when I see pic 1.

I was locked on a tripod and she just wandered into frame. Zoomed out and took her picture instead of the view.

Same feelings about #1. Would have been fantastic had you got all of her in the shot. Such a shiny coat!

Beautiful dog and great pics. Well done!

George.

Love #5 & #4 shows both sides of her nature...

Lovely Bitch great pics (y)

Geo..:)

not sure if you'll get this since it's a year since you posted. Your dog is the spitting image of my boy. I'm trying to work out what he is as he came from the local pound. I'm not a photographer just a dog owner. I only joined this site so I could get in touch with you as I saw your dog's picture lol! I'm the one who's asked for a friend request so I can email you, as you probably wonder who on Earth I am!!!! Ex pat Northern girl now in NZ.

Hi Phil

Lovely set of shots, #4 is my fav, we used to have a black lab, until it got stolen out of our garden, after 10 years, we have just got a new Chocolate lab puppy 17weeks old hes a lovely dog

Last edited:
not sure if you'll get this since it's a year since you posted. Your dog is the spitting image of my boy. I'm trying to work out what he is as he came from the local pound. I'm not a photographer just a dog owner. I only joined this site so I could get in touch with you as I saw your dog's picture lol! I'm the one who's asked for a friend request so I can email you, as you probably wonder who on Earth I am!!!! Ex pat Northern girl now in NZ.

Hi Helen.

I did spot the friend request and was a little confused.

Hi Phil

Lovely set of shots, #4 is my fav, we used to have a black lab, until it got stolen out of our garden, after 10 years, we have just got a new Chocolate lab puppy 17weeks old hes a lovely dog

Thanks Dave. Sorry to hear about your dog - all to common these days unfortunately.

Very similar (y)

Oh Phil she's a beauty!
My house guest (neighbour's black Lab), went home yesterday after almost a month.
House seems empty.
I may steal her back. :cautious:

Thanks folks

Josepe - I'd like to see your photograph of Talan.....

Back