porsche

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
ok not the best pic but i have this picture on my website for my valeting/detailing company and like the shot :)
frontpageshot.jpg

Nive shot but I find the fence and gate a bit distracting.

yeah it is a shame the fence and gate are in the way!

maybe next time :)

I agree - either you could go all out urban and find somewhere moody like railway arches in a city, or remove all clutter and go take some shot out in the Countryside!
V nice car too! I do like the angle - especially to show off how clean it is!

Because I should be working......... :cautious:

If it's for commercial use on your website, perhaps something like.....???

Untitled-13.jpg

thanks,just wish it was my car lol.

was a customers car but i do have his brandnew porsche to do very soon
so i will try and take some better pics.

:agree:

Is that the same Detailed Reflections from DW?

What you could do, is get a pic of the car dirty, then do the reflection trick above, but use a pic of the car clean for that - IE A Detailed Reflection?

(y):thumbsdown:

I think that is a bit unfair. dazzajl probably just did it quickly to show what could be done. I doubt it was the best effort.

It's just that it looked very unrealistic with all the liquefying of the reflection. Though since it was a rush job the magnetic lasso tool was probably used for the selection ,which is why it is jagged.

A bit of burning and dodging to emphasise the lines and a more subtle reflect (so it doesn't distract from the actual car) would be much more effective for an advert:
50352556qr1.jpg

I think that is a bit unfair. dazzajl probably just did it quickly to show what could be done. I doubt it was the best effort.

Thankyou mark. :D(y)

It was actually not a child with a pair of scissors but me, with a rusty old hacksaw..... and as has been so notably picked up by the more perceptive amongst us, it was just a sketch intended to illustrate an idea.

Believe it or not, I have better things to do with my life than spend time cutting out porsches. :D

Thankyou mark. :D(y)

It was actually not a child with a pair of scissors but me, with a rusty old hacksaw..... and as has been so notably picked up by the more perceptive amongst us, it was just a sketch intended to illustrate an idea.

Believe it or not, I have better things to do with my life than spend time cutting out porsches. :D

fair point :)

A sketch that seems worthwhile too as the flakey one has already taken it a big step further towards a usable idea.

Although it would need to be 110% bang on with a title like "get detailed". Which of course FF sketch isn't. ;)

A sketch that seems worthwhile too as the flakey one has already taken it a big step further towards a usable idea.

Although it would need to be 110% bang on with a title like "get detailed". Which of course FF sketch isn't. ;)

Took me less than 5 minutes in Photoshop. :p

Took me less than 5 minutes in Photoshop. :p

...and a good five minutes work it is too. Alas I didn't have the inclination to spend that long and even if I did, I'm only a photographer and don't have need for great puter skills. ;)

...and a good five minutes work it is too. Alas I didn't have the inclination to spend that long and even if I did, I'm only a photographer and don't have need for great puter skills. ;)

I'm still very much a newbie when it comes to photo manipulation. I'll have to practice for many years to get anywhere near as good as the pros. :D

Is that the same Detailed Reflections from DW?

What you could do, is get a pic of the car dirty, then do the reflection trick above, but use a pic of the car clean for that - IE A Detailed Reflection?

(y):thumbsdown:

sure is mate!:wave:

thanks for all the comments and also the reflection pic! :)

Back