Portraits of my little man and best friend

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few portraits of my little boy who has just turned 3 i have become far more fond of the not so cheesy smile portrait look and now look for stares glares and little different to the norm as i find they represent him more :) let me know what you think of the photos and processing.

Olly 105 by Danielgiles160986, on Flickr

Olly 104 by Danielgiles160986, on Flickr

Olly 103 by Danielgiles160986, on Flickr

Thanks in advance people

o i forgot too all shot with natural light 5d mkiii and the lovely 70-200 2.8

Extremely he is what I live for!! He's made photography for me simply because I didn't want to just have thoughts of him when were older I wanted a life story so he doesn't know it but he's why I spend so bloody much haha :) definatly my inspiration

1st one is excellent. Deserves to be printed and proudly displayed at home.

Enjoy it while you can, my young lad is now 7 and it's difficult to get him to slow down for 2 minutes :rolleyes:

I know that feeling lol he never wants to look at the camera he's like daddy put your silly camera down, so I have no choice then as I feel guilty haha but I always try and manage 1 a week so I never miss a change :)

Extremely he is what I live for!! He's made photography for me simply because I didn't want to just have thoughts of him when were older I wanted a life story so he doesn't know it but he's why I spend so bloody much haha :) definatly my inspiration
hopefully he wont grow out of liking his photo taken so get them while you can! lol same here with my 18month old, hopefully she wont grow out of it. Lily seems to like seeing pictures of herself, but she is female so explains a lot.

Excellent, very much my own style too. No 1 is a great picture, you can see the man in the boy, I have a few of my grandson like that, lovely:clap:

Thank u all very much

#1 is amazing. Nice expression and great processing.

Also like the colours in #3. Not enough of the story in #2 though and it's a tad blue I think.

Love your reasons for photography, I'm very much the same. :)

And it is a tad blue but on purpose I love that look :)

1 & 3 hit the spot for me too, can't say I like No 2 though

Les ;)

1 for me too - his eyes draw you in

as the proud father of a 3 year old (and an 8month old) i think these are great i i completely get the reasons behind them too. my fave is no 2. Its got really great feel too it

i love number 2 also as a story filler for a day out its not all about the eyes!!!

i love number 2 also as a story filler for a day out its not all about the eyes!!!

I love number one, gritty and like the processing. Definitely one for printing!

No 2 though, not so keen on. I feel like you needed to take a step to your left to get more of him in the frame and lose the wisps of hair (or alternatively have more of a person attached to those wisps rather than just chin and bottom lip).

Just my 2p

Shaheed

I love number one, gritty and like the processing. Definitely one for printing!

No 2 though, not so keen on. I feel like you needed to take a step to your left to get more of him in the frame and lose the wisps of hair (or alternatively have more of a person attached to those wisps rather than just chin and bottom lip).

Just my 2p

Shaheed
I can see your point thanks for the feedback :)

Back