Post-work visit to the Beach - more Kite-Surfers

Nice shots. Number 2 is great. I like the one with surfer and kite in frame. Tough to get a good shot with both, I found.

This is a great sport to photograph. I spent many happy hours shooting kite surfers while on holiday in Italy a few years back and printed out a couple of photo books to give them the following year. They invited my family to their BBQ and made a big fuss of the kids, very nice time.

Nice shots. Number 2 is great. I like the one with surfer and kite in frame. Tough to get a good shot with both, I found.

This is a great sport to photograph. I spent many happy hours shooting kite surfers while on holiday in Italy a few years back and printed out a couple of photo books to give them the following year. They invited my family to their BBQ and made a big fuss of the kids, very nice time.

Thanks for looking :) Yeah, it's tough to get the surfer and the kite in shot because you usually end up with a rather empty shot. With the right conditions like above, it looks alright but that's largely down to the pier giving the s*** a bit more.

The jumps are impressive but also difficult to represent with a long lens since you just get a guy in the air and then he could be 5' off the ground or 20' off the ground and it would be no different.

Back