Practice at Fort William World Cup MTB Downhill

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
He's #1 so lets have him first up. The Schumakker of downhill Mr Samuel Hill.
2553609321_226846ff3f_o.jpg

2554434610_e0b431c182_o.jpg

Young Danny Hart. This English rider has just entered Juniors and has a great future in the sport.
2554435238_c0f3dfdbae_o.jpg

Dan Atherton. One of the three siblings that are racing this weekend. He won the 4X in Andorra last weekend.
2554435826_4c27f29e70_o.jpg

And another three days to go..................... :wave:

Drool Drool.

I was so considering getting up there this weekend, but it's 240 miles one way! Didn't realise it was that far from Hexham. I think I need to save up to do it. The WRX is rather thirsty!

But I WILL do it one weekend.

Top shots anyway. I got some of Danny Hart a fortnight ago at Avalanche. He was the only rider to clear the nearby rock garden in two massive bounces! Very impressive.

Look forward to seeing shots from the rest of the weekend :D

Another very good set, Gary! #1 is my favourite, I particularly like the thrown up stones in the backgound.

No2 my fav, but all very good as usual Gary, welll done.

Liked the angle of no2, thought you had croped it at that angle until I saw the chap in the background standing upright :bonk:

Nice work...is that the berm after the cattle grid thingy? Well captured understeer in the 2nd anyway!

Look forward to more race shots ;) I can't do the just taking pics and watching so we're heading up next weekend to ride it...see if I can manage more than 3 runs without crashing lol :)

Bummer!...lads said they phoned the place too...will have words ;) Cheers!

Might just have to slum it with Glentress and Innerleithen for another week...bummer lol :)

Oh, hang on. I'm wrong. It was there last month. In Aberfeldy this month.

Apologies :D

Last edited:
Aberfeldy this weekend. I will be there so say hello if you turn up. I will have a blue horsebox with me.

Well, I'd love to go, and although I haven't ruled it out, I'm more likely to head to Grizedale, in the Lakes, for the NPS Round 3.

Aberfeldy isn't that much closer than Fort William unfortunately :shake:

But I'll give it some thought...

Last edited:
Back