Practice using my beautydish

Name
michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone
My wifes friend has a horse and we have this arrangment where if i take some photo's of her daughter and horse my 2 little girls get to ride on the horse, so the other day we met up and thought it would make for some good practice using my beautydish

all comments are welcome thanks Mickey

untitled-6831
by steptoe1972, on Flickr

2/

untitled-6831-2

3/

untitled-6856

4/

untitled-6847

5/

untitled-6874

6/

untitled-6899-4

7/

untitled-6872

Hi
I prefer either of the first 2 as they both appear more natural, 5 is also very good.

You've got decent lighting in all of them (y)

Hi Michael, I think you have presented a lovely set of images with #1 & #5. Being my clear favorites as they are the most natural looking.(y)

For me #3 doesn't work very well, I'm not keen on the out of focus hay/straw on the right of the frame and the light reflection on the post on the left of the frame.

Just my opinion of coarse.,

George.

Hi Michael, I think you have presented a lovely set of images with #1 & #5. Being my clear favorites as they are the most natural looking.(y)

For me #3 doesn't work very well, I'm not keen on the out of focus hay/straw on the right of the frame and the light reflection on the post on the left of the frame.

Just my opinion of coarse.,

George.
Thanks for commenting
The light is the sunsetting
I do agree about the out of focus hay I did try cropping but she looked to tight to the right of the frame

Thanks again

Hi
I prefer either of the first 2 as they both appear more natural, 5 is also very good.

You've got decent lighting in all of them (y)
Thanks for commenting
I always have my models try various looks but it does seem the more natural look is more favourable ill keep that in mind for the future

Thanks again

Back