Pregnant ?

damianmkv

Uh oh, a fruit basket!
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Excellent Damian and as timmy yes one preggo hoverfly.

Really like the green background how you got that in with out it flying away I don't know.

#2 I would clone out that second shadow on left nothing in image is creating it and its really confusing me :runaway:

It's the same one that flew around a bit, hence the different backgrounds. It also stayed fairly still, preening so I have a few more to sort

On the subject of backgrounds, it's great you got it in there to prevent the stark black background (as in the first) but watch the shadows hitting it. It's could do with moving back a bit to prevent this, but good work for getting it in there in the first place!

I'm a bit stuck with the subjects position, Tim. I only use a raynox so am restricted.

Good comments about the black background though - I've always gone for this as a way to highlight the subject but appreciate it doesn't always work

yes, although the thingy in my signature says i've had 18 in explore, that doesn't include dropped ones or today's so I've actually had 26 now.

yes, although the thingy in my signature says i've had 18 in explore, that doesn't include dropped ones or today's so I've actually had 26 now.

I dont think I iuse scout correctly as for you damianmkv nothing comes up do you use your email or other detail

you have to link your flickr account - i just use my username then click on "link your flickr account" underneath the box and authorise it when it goes through to flickr

the above photo is currently number 407 out of 500 so pretty low

You can use drew myers too for the same thing

Ones that made explore but didn't last the whole day as others became more interesting. I think ;)

Nice work and congrats on the explore! its like winning a lottery i think. 8 million uploads so flickr says and you get one picked out of a 100. Go fill out a lottery ticket quick! it might just be your time!

yes, to be in the 500 "most interesting" out of the 1.5 million daily uploads means a slim chance

Never knew this splitting thing happened,so ta for the info.
#2 is a cracker and congrats on explore,its a huge pat on the back when it happens :clap:

Back