Pro Basketball

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,
Went to see my first pro basketball game last night I loved it :D I knew one of the players on the rocks squad and one of the referees so it was all good..................oh ya and I coulden't go with out the camera :)

Yanders5.jpg

Yanders4.jpg

PicandRoll.jpg

Hugo.jpg

This lad is the new German coach that they have brought in, If the play is not any use then at least he provides some entertainment. I though I should clam down from time to time braking clip boards and kicking thinks about but this guy makes me look like the most laid back person ever! can't believe he was still in the hall at the end of the game!
Coach2.jpg

Coach-1.jpg

Dunk-1.jpg

Davis.jpg

Mr Dodds and the new coach having a chat! I've known Chris for 5-6 years now and never seen him get pasted in a game like that! one hard time.
Chris2.jpg

Davis2.jpg

Coach3.jpg

Defence2.jpg

The light was really bright but harsh aswell, got my head spining on my f-stops and shutter speeds! I was also not in the right position to shoot I was hoping to get courtside seats but they don't sell them on game days :puke: so it was in normal seating. I will hopfully get courtside next time (Next sunday hopfully!) or I might try and get my 70-200 in :cautious: would be just the ticket in there :) C&C very welcome. Ally

All the practice you must have had in low light is showing in your images now. Good job capturing the action so clearly in those conditions :)

Some really good low light stuff there. I must say the coach looks like a 15 year old in a suit - very funny.

Good shots espcially the 3rd from last.

Back