Pro-Clean winter series round 2

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Last weekend had me back at the Pro Clean winter series to cover the second round, weather was kind to us again but freezing cold. Some very close action was had with quality riders attending..

Hope you like the images...

HPB_6008 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_6384 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_6940 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_6834 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_7948 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_7767 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

Thanks i was pleased with that one as the Sun was just to the right of the shot and pretty much blotting everything out, guy is a Yamaha rider so new he would be entertaining :)

Great set Harry. #2, #6 & 1 in the second batch are the pick. The sand looks like it's 'cleaner' than racing on mud... you can still see the colours other than dark brown.

Don't mess with these youngsters, jeez look at that last shot ! Lovely job as always Harry, now can you send some of that bright light south of the Dartford crossing for me on Sunday plz ?

thanks, was lucky for all 3 rounds with the weather at that track, not muddy but that sand gets everywhere and stains everything too..

Last shot they where both ok but did looked nasty...

Thanks Gaz, when the suns out its an awesome track but only opens in the winter months. Will be seeing a lot more of my pics from there next winter as we are moving up that way in a few months time as moving to Norfolk so will be my local haunt :)

Back