Puffin

Nice!. Really like this type of shot where they have their undercarriage down. Were you focusing on the eyes?, as see wing tips just out of focus but still a great image.

Thanks guys - much appreciated. Bruce, I just aimed in the general direction of the bird. They come so fast and are really quite small. You miss with more shots than you get
Very nice mate. Probably going to go over next week.
Was taking to Mark about it a couple of weeks ago, and was hoping to come with you. But, got a chance to go earlier ;)

Thanks guys - much appreciated. Bruce, I just aimed in the general direction of the bird. They come so fast and are really quite small. You miss with more shots than you get

Was taking to Mark about it a couple of weeks ago, and was hoping to come with you. But, got a chance to go earlier ;)

Fully understood. Still a great shot. What lens were you using?

No worries mate. I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon. :)

Cracking inflight capture

Nice one. The difficulty sometimes is to pick one! They come at all angles from everywhere.

I'll be there this Friday for my second trip this year; I did a combined Bass Rock/Farnes trip in June.

Back