Pushing the boat out

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I arrived at Hastings just after a storm had passed and there were some interesting clouds in the sky.

Launching the fishing boat Bethan Louise from Hastings beach.

High and dry.
Fishing boats by briangibson427, on Flickr

Get her moving.
Pushing the Boat Out by briangibson427, on Flickr

Wait for me!

Almost afloat.

One final push.

Floating free.

An interesting set, your dozer looks in slightly better condition than the one on my thread, just:).
If I'm being critical they look there's a bit to much contrast or sharpening going on for my personal taste.

An interesting set, your dozer looks in slightly better condition than the one on my thread, just:).
Yes, that particular tractor is in relatively good shape - I don't think it will ever pass another MOT test though!
I was amused by the plywood "windows" but presumably this is a response to the local vandals.
If I'm being critical they look there's a bit to much contrast or sharpening going on for my personal taste.
Thanks for the comment.
Yes, you're probably right.
Most of them have been through Topaz "Adjust" to enhance the sky, and I think it probably gives a bit too much contrast in the rest of the scene.
I must start applying the adjustments more selectively.
I also noticed that I had the "Sharpen for Screen" box ticked in the Lightroom Export dialog, which probably emphasises things even more.
I've had No.4 printed at A3 size and it looks fine.

Back