Pygmy Marmoset

new2me

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes

Last edited:
There's some noise in the shadows but not too bad. I think white balance is the issue now.

There's some noise in the shadows but not too bad. I think white balance is the issue now.
I probably shouldn't be fussing over PP at the moment tbh ;) but thanks for the reply

Both nice poses Neil,
but as Tim has said you have a "warm issue" going on with the WB :)

Aww cute Neil :)
What WB settings do you use, I normally use cloudy most of the time, but neither my D300 or D7100 like that under artificial light
so I cheat and go to auto WB, that makes a world of difference.
Both bodies seem to handle it quite well.

Both nice poses Neil,
but as Tim has said you have a "warm issue" going on with the WB :)

Aww cute Neil :)
What WB settings do you use, I normally use cloudy most of the time, but neither my D300 or D7100 like that under artificial light
so I cheat and go to auto WB, that makes a world of difference.
Both bodies seem to handle it quite well.

Thanks for the comments CobLin ;)

I tried the cloudy WB a while back and didn't like it so have always used Auto otherwise; it does mean warming up most shots which I'm fine with. However, I find that when shooting in darker environments at 3200 causes more discolouration. The Marmosets' (and the night monkey for that matter) house is actually very green, but dark. I think i'm happy just to get a couple of cute, clear captures of them :)

Really like the poses do agree about the colour cast tho
I normally shoot in raw and just click on the auto white balance option in lightroom it normally gets it spot on:)

Really like the poses do agree about the colour cast tho
I normally shoot in raw and just click on the auto white balance option in lightroom it normally gets it spot on:)
Cheers Pete (y)
Yeah, i tried different things in Lightroom, but overall lighting of their house must be too strong.

Back