main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Was cracking match, and comments are welcome.

I think the only thing letting you down here is perhaps the kit. Cracking series, the rain detail is awesome. I just would love to see the results on top end kit. I hope that does not sound as bad as it reads!

Gary.

It's a really good set considering the conditions were awful. I reckon if you straightened #2 and did a bit with the processing you could have a genuine winner there - it's a stand-out capture where the sharpness of the ball carrier contrasts with the blur and rain around him.

Compared to many rugby posts, these have a large bucket of atmosphere. You could probably do with an extra stop of shutter speed or a bit more reach so you don't have to crop so hard, but mostly excellent.

These look pretty darn good! the slow shutter has captured action and motion!! a nice change to the imaculate images you get these days! and the processing make for a gritty feel, just what Rugby is all about eh. very well done..

Id also like to have seen some sharper, faster shutter speeds just to redress the ballance..

Good over all..

That looks like an afternon where you could do with a 1D or a D3! Horrible conditions. However, the slower shutter speed and grain add some real mood to the shots which match the darkness and wetness. They feel very atmospheric. There was a shot very similar to your #9 in the papers on Sunday, and I think #3 is another top shot with that little bit of movement making it seem much more dynamic.

Sports photography - it's all glamour isn't it!

cheers for the kind comments, was absolutely soaked after the match as we where in the front row just under the front of the stand so was been dripped on aswell as rained on!

ill have a go at working out how to rotate 2 tonight so its straighter.

thanks peeps.

ill have to have a think next time if i get them intime about submitting them to the a few papers after the match to see if i get anything as ive not done it before.

I've straightened out 2. and done a little adjustments.

main.php

Great photos, and as a rugby fan the atmosphere gives me goosebumps. However Stade France kit is soooooooooo...well.......wrong!!!!:D:D

Back