RAF Halton Charity Weekend

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a heads up as its not really been advertised much but Halton have got a charity weekend event on and its on all day tomorrow..Just been there myself and had a great day out (Pics to follow later).. worth a trip down if your local..loads for the kids to do and loads of displays etc...

Edited to place pics within the post..
STU_9766.jpg

STU_9752.jpg

STU_9823.jpg

STU_9827.jpg

STU_9668.jpg

STU_9677.jpg

STU_9697.jpg

STU_9682.jpg

STU_9703.jpg

STU_9718.jpg

Last edited:
Few more from today..will try slower shutterspeeds next time...get more blur on the prop.

STU_0002.jpg

STU_0017.jpg

STU_0006.jpg

STU_0018.jpg

STU_0051-1.jpg

STU_0027.jpg

STU_9961.jpg

STU_9979.jpg

STU_9982.jpg

STU_9993.jpg

Some excellent shots (y) , do they do the Charity Day every year ?

Bummer! Wish I'd seen this earlier thats not too far from me either!
Great pictures Stuart difficult to choose between them. But I will stick my neck out and say 1st Spitfire Hurricane and 1st bi-plane (y)

Last edited:
....But I will stick my neck out and say 1st Spitfire and 1st bi-plane (y)

Only problem being.....there isn't a Spitfire in there :LOL: (the first two shots are a Hurricane)

A lovely set there Stuart but try and find a Spit for Chris next time.

Bob

Only problem being.....there isn't a Spitfire in there :LOL: (the first two shots are a Hurricane)
Well that just goes to prove I know as much about aircraft as photography then, Bob :D (y)

A lovely set there Stuart but try and find a Spit for Chris next time.
Bob
Thanks anyway but I've gone off the idea now :D

:LOL: Cheers all...this was just a one off anniversary celebration mate..it wasn't advertised much at all as they were only really doing it for local people..was great fun though.

Some good shots there. I love the Chipmunk ones, I learnt to fly in them many many years ago.

Back