RAF Typhoon at Shoreham Airshow

Very nice shot,i never realised how tricky it was catching some of these planes.:)

Excellent (y)

Whats the blue bit on the right wing it looks like a pp mishap. This photo shopped....... And if you look at the right wing theres a trail going the wrong way its feathered going forward

Last edited:
Whats the blue bit on the right wing it looks like a pp mishap. This photo shopped....... And if you look at the right wing theres a trail going the wrong way its feathered going forward

The blue bit looks like sky that you can see between the wing and the trail, looks fine to me. Can't see much wrong with the clouds either.

Haha. I didn't know I had taken this photo until I got back home. It looks incredible, especially with the vapors on the canopy and the faint rainbow on the tail. I have not seen anything like this before but this is real. :) It must be the unique combination of environmental factors at the sea side Shoreham.

Well done, nice one......:)

Flashbacks to my aerospace engineering days, look up Prandtl-Glauert Singularity Effect at low transonics and humidity variables - Aaaaaargh

Fantasic shot, the others on your Flickr are excellent too, you need to post some of those up. I liked the Helicopter pics.

wow incredible pic, very well done, I can only dream of taking pics that good!!!

I'd be sending that to the guys on the team, great shot.

Cracking image.

Back