Rallycross at Croft Circuit

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
There's been a couple of rallycross events at Croft over the last month or so, and I've managed to get along to both. Here's a few photos from the two meetings: -

#1 Kevin Proctor's mighty Ford Fiesta Supercar
2014 BTRDA Rallycross Championship by srhphoto, on Flickr

#2 Supermodifed BMW

#3 Attacking the kerbs at Hawthorn
British Rallycross Championship by srhphoto, on Flickr

#4 S1600 C2 pushing hard through Clervaux

#5 Hammering down the back straight

#6 RX150 Buggy a little crossed up
British Rallycross Championship by srhphoto, on Flickr

continued.......

Hi Simon. Good shots! I found an old post of yours on mu43 and was reading with interest.

Has the m43 stuff been retired for your motorsport stuff now? Must admit that although these are panning and good, they seem to lack the pop of the shots you took with the G6 and the manual Tokina 300 lens.

Cheers.
David.

Hi Simon. Good shots! I found an old post of yours on mu43 and was reading with interest.

Has the m43 stuff been retired for your motorsport stuff now? Must admit that although these are panning and good, they seem to lack the pop of the shots you took with the G6 and the manual Tokina 300 lens.

Cheers.
David.

Cheers David :)

The m4/3 stuff has all gone. I needed something that could reliably focus track a very energetic toddler, and hence decided to go back to m4/3. As for the lack of pop, well I am still learning how best to handle the Pentax raw files in LR, plus some of these shots were taken in very flat light so that might also have something to do with it. They're mainly panning as I am lacking anything over 200mm in focal length at the moment!

Cheers,

Simon.

Back