Randoms

Nice set Mark, Perhaps you could educate me!! is that diffraction you have in #2 ? That's by no means a statement of Crit', just an observation and a wonder how it was obtained.(y)

George.

Nice set Mark, Perhaps you could educate me!! is that diffraction you have in #2 ? That's by no means a statement of Crit', just an observation and a wonder how it was obtained.(y)

George.

Looks more like free-lensing..

Nice set m8.

Paul.

George.

Looks more like free-lensing..

Nice set m8.

Paul.

Cheers guys. Not sure what free-lensing is, but this was probably a result of a combo of very bright sunlight behind off the very wet leaf, and the flash above .

Cheers guys. Not sure what free-lensing is, but this was probably a result of a combo of very bright sunlight behind off the very wet leaf, and the flash above .

Thanks Mark, that answers my question fully and does appear to be a form of diffraction. Nice effect though.(y)

George.

Really like them all Mark #1 being the most special in my eyes brilliant low key look.

#3 could have done with the whole top part of the cat in focus rather than a little patch on the rhs being oof

Nice set Mark. I think the first is a little dark for my tastes, however I suppose it is a good representation of the usual environment you find these guys in. It fits nicely in the frame and focus is spot on.

The second is an all too common site. I assume it's managed to flip itself but not sure if this was actually dead. Saw a fair few dead ones myself today :)

The last one looks great, but I agree with Bryn; I'd have tried to get a second shot in there to bring it all in focus.

Back