Edit My Images
Yes
Went down Kent again

Apparently the Otters maybe about to multiply

"wot evs!"

"Not more of their racket!"

"Hmmm, that's why nobody's cleaned our windows!"

"Not sharing my toys wiv 'em!"

Superb set, the second one is the pick for me.

Love the expressions Neil, all really well caught.
Cute though the last one is I really dislike seeing young animals in keepers or anyones' arms

Superb set, the second one is the pick for me.
Cheers steve (y)

Love the expressions Neil, all really well caught.
Cute though the last one is I really dislike seeing young animals in keepers or anyones' arms
Cheers Ingrid (y)
Your opinion regarding the clouded leopard has been noted ... again ;)

Again Neil, not sure I've voiced that opinion before :thinking:;)

Nice set Neil, especially the (yellow throated?) Martin.(y)

That'll have been me in one of Selena's threads :D

Nice set Neil, especially the (yellow throated?) Martin.(y)
Cheers Chris (y) I'm glad I got some of the Martens as I never see them at Twycross. They were full of energy too :D
That'll have been me in one of Selena's threads :D
I did look to see if you mentioned it in Selena's thread Ingrid, but I'm sure it came up in conversation at BWC whilst talking about white tigers ;)

I did look to see if you mentioned it in Selena's thread Ingrid, but I'm sure it came up in conversation at BWC whilst talking about white tigers ;)

Don't remember that, my gripe with white lions/tigers is totally different to cuddling cubs in public ;)

Last edited:
Excellent set
The second one is excellent but my fav is the little cats
The snow leopard cub is cute but do agree with Ingrid that baby animals should be handled as little possible but I don't know the background maybe he had to be hand reared :)

Don't remember that, my gripe with white lions/tigers is totally different yo cuddling cubs in public ;)

I feel the same way about white tigers especially, lions seems to be going the same way though.

The cub is hand-reared as she was rejected by the mother.
She lives with the keeper at the moment as she still needs regular bottle feeds.

She's a cloudy though :)

Yep I can see she is a clouded leopard, beautiful creatures, I'm just anti showing them in public in this way, even if hand reared :(
Is the the next step having your picture taken holding it ?
I know of one place that does very expensive overnight stays and the main attraction is walking with a cheetah on a leash, how degrading is that
much the same as those places you can walk with wolves on check chains :(

Sorry to derail your thread Neil

Is it my imagination or did this place close down a few years ago?

Edit: sorry just followed up and found it is the same place and it has re-opened. I used to go there before it closed down, fantastic place and I wasn't aware it was re-opening. Superb news

Last edited:
Back